As we are all adjusting to our new “normal” the staff here at WBJC wants to reassure you that we are still dedicated to bringing you the music you love (and badly need) during these trying times. Our already small staff has been practicing social-distancing and good workplace hygiene in order to keep everyone healthy and able to broadcast.
To that end, we have implemented some policies that may affect our members:
- the Membership Department is now teleworking and we are unable to take phone calls at this time. You can still call the main number and reach the on-air hosts, but they do not have the ability to handle membership-related questions. (They will text or email Yvonne and Diana).
- The WBJC studios are now closed to the public and the building has been deemed “essential staff” only.
- Email is the very best way of reaching us. If you need assistance and do not have email, call the main number 410-580-5800, and the hosts will email membership for you! email@example.com
- No interns or volunteer are to report for work. As long as BCCC stays closed, you should not come in.
- CD Premiums will be delayed. Unfortunately our college mailroom is shut down, so we cannot send these. Logo premiums may also be delayed depending on the warehouse’s circumstances.
Now is a GREAT time to sign up for MyWBJC! Click the link underneath the Blue DONATE button at the upper right of the website. If you do not already have an account, sign up and once I connect your log-in to your membership account, you can self-serve things like sustainer credit card updates, download tax receipts and update your contact info.
Do try to support your local restaurants that are now offering curbside pickup, and/or delivery. Many of them support WBJC during our pledge drives, and we encourage our listeners to keep the local community thriving.
Remember ultimately we are a community, and together we are strong!
Stay healthy and keep listening to great music,