Estate, Elder, and Financial Planning
Steve Elville of Elville & Associates lends us his expertise in Estate, Elder, and Financial Planning matters we thought our members might find useful.
- Today’s Thought of the Day!
- The Importance of the Trustee and Estate Planning Attorney Relationship
- Do You Contribute to Charity? Consider Continuing That Legacy Through Your Estate Plan
- The Elville Center for the Musical Arts!
- Estate and Gift Tax Update
- Updates in Maryland Law
- Best Estate Planning for Seniors
- Planning Your Charitable Legacy
Elville & Associates engages clients in a multi-step educational process to ensure that estate and elder law planning works from inception, throughout lifetime, and at death. Clients are encouraged to take advantage of the Planning Team Concept for leading edge, customized planning. Legal Services Include: Wills, Trusts, Estate Tax Planning, Powers of Attorney, Living Wills/Advance Medical Directives, Medicaid Asset Protection Trusts, Medicaid Planning and Qualification, Estate Administration, Fiduciary Representation, Nursing Home Selection, Guardianships, Special Needs Planning for children and adults, Social Security Disability Income (SSDI), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and IRS tax controversy.
9192 Red Branch Road, Ste 300
Columbia, Maryland 21045
1700 Rockville Pike, Ste 400
Rockville, Maryland 20852
116 South Piney Road, Ste 204
Chester, Maryland 2161