Estate, Elder, and Financial Planning
Steve Elville of Elville & Associates lends us his expertise in Estate, Elder, and Financial Planning matters we thought our members might find useful.
- Today’s Thought of the Day!
- There Are Two Power of Attorney Forms in Maryland—Should You Have Both?
- The Key to Successful Trusteeship – Fiduciary Character
- Do You Want to Protect Your Personal Assets from the Claims of Business Creditors? Here’s How…
- A Good Rule of Thumb for Updating an Estate Plan
- The First Meeting with Your Estate Planning Attorney
- Providing Personalization to Your Advanced Medical Directive
- Disinheriting a Spouse – Statutory Limitation in Maryland
- Ensure Your Pet is Cared for as You Wish
- The Elville Center for the Musical Arts Continues to Grow
Elville & Associates engages clients in a multi-step educational process to ensure that estate and elder law planning works from inception, throughout lifetime, and at death. Clients are encouraged to take advantage of the Planning Team Concept for leading edge, customized planning. Legal Services Include: Wills, Trusts, Estate Tax Planning, Powers of Attorney, Living Wills/Advance Medical Directives, Medicaid Asset Protection Trusts, Medicaid Planning and Qualification, Estate Administration, Fiduciary Representation, Nursing Home Selection, Guardianships, Special Needs Planning for children and adults, Social Security Disability Income (SSDI), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and IRS tax controversy.
9192 Red Branch Road, Ste 300
Columbia, Maryland 21045
1700 Rockville Pike, Ste 400
Rockville, Maryland 20852
116 South Piney Road, Ste 204
Chester, Maryland 2161