WBJC-FM shall follow all rules of compliance as specified by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and the Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB). This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Notice of all meetings of the Board of Trustees of Baltimore City Community College (BCCC) that have WBJC on their agenda shall be published on the WBJC website and announced on-air as proscribed by the FCC and CPB. Links to past meetings’ minutes shall be posted on the website when they are available.
- Official financial records that are reported to CPB, other public broadcasting entities and BCCC shall be placed in the WBJC-FM Public File. This includes annual financial reports and audited financial reports and statements.
- Equal Employment Opportunity reports filed with CPB, FCC, State of Maryland, and any other entity shall be placed in the WBJC-FM Public File.
- Under no circumstances shall WBJC-FM participate in any political activity favoring any one or group of candidates or any political issue, including any use of the WBJC Donor List. If any employee of WBJC participates in any or all of the above activities, then that participation must be completely independent of WBJC, and the employee may not participate in these activities during his/her work day or use WBJC resources, and may not present him/her as representing WBJC in any way.
- WBJC-FM shall maintain a public file that contains material required by the FCC and CPB. This material includes, but is not limited to, copies of our broadcast license, contour maps, ownership reports, contracts, letters and emails from the public, annual reports, list of donors, EEO report, and application and grant information. This material is available for inspection at WBJC-FM, 6776 Reisterstown Road, Suite 202, Baltimore, MD 21215, Telephone 410-580-5800, by appointment during normal business hours, 9:00AM to 5:00PM Monday through Friday. Upon request, we will make photocopies of this material at a cost of $0.04 per page (as of Jan., 2015).